Authors who would like to contribute to Journal of Social, Human and Administrative Sciences are invited to submit their papers via e-mail to the Editor-in-Chief at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Review and Publication Process
- Each paper is initially assessed by the editor for suitability for the journal. Papers deemed suitable are then typically sent to a minimum of two independent expert reviewers to assess the scientific quality of the paper.
- The reviewers make one of the following decisions for a manuscript: accept in its present form, accept with minor revisions, accept with major revisions or reject.
- The Journal of Social, Human and Administrative Sciences has the right to make corrections, to publish or not to publish the articles.
- Revised submissions are sent to the initial reviewers.
- The editor makes the final decision for a manuscript based on the reviewer reports. If the manuscript is accepted for publication, the corresponding author receives the proofs of the paper.
- Once the corresponding author approves the proofs, a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is assigned to the paper and a formal acceptance letter is sent to the corresponding author by the Editorial Board.
- Corresponding author is informed when the paper is compiled into an issue of the journal and is published in its final form.
- Journal of Social, Human and Administrative Sciencesis published online.
- All legal responsibility for the contents of the articles published in the Journal of Social, Humanities and Administrative Sciences belongs to the author.
- Upon acceptance of the article, all copyright ownership is transferred to the Journal of Social, Human and Administrative Sciences(sobibder.org) in all forms (both in print and online).
- The studies submitted to the journal should not have been previously published elsewhere. However, the publication of the proceedings of the symposium which are not published as a separate book in the format of the article is published on condition that this is stated.